On May 7th, International Harm Reduction Day will be an opportunity to promote evidence-based drug policies based on public health and human rights.
To promote the 4th International Harm Reduction Day, we throw an online video project that aims to give the voice to the Harm-reductionist Heroes.
The theme of this year is the Drug Consumption Rooms in partnership with:
Tips for making your short film:
- Place yourself in front of a white background.
- Make sure you are in a place where there is no noise that could disturb your message.
- Position your camera so that the video is stable.
- The video should be short and should not exceed 30 seconds.
- Format of the video: MP4
- If your language is not English, please send us your message text, translated into English.
- Your message should begin with: "My name is ... I am a Harm-reductionist of (country). The Drug Consumption Rooms..."
Send your video to email: email@example.com (You can send your videos until May 7)
We invite you to participate in International Harm Reduction Day 2017.
There are many ways for you or your organisation to get involved:
- Hold an event: Run your own local event. We'd love to help publicise what you're doing so contact us today.
- Get communicating: Tweet using the hashtag #IHRD17 to help build momentum for the day and add a Twibbon to your Facebook & Twitter profile picture.